Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Losing Count











Coat - Choies
Top - Topshop
Jeans - ASOS
Slip ons - Topshop (other colours here)
Bag - ASOS (other options here)

As I'm sure you're all well aware I've become mildly obsessed with all things baby blue. This coat was a good wee bargain; it is unfortunately sold out but you can see many other options on my blue coat wish list post here. I've developed quite the collection of blue coats so at the weekend I sat myself down and tried to choose between them all…it wasn't a very successful session. I'm going to tackle it again tomorrow. I decided to layer a plain black crop top under the sheer stripe jumper - mainly to reduce the amount of skin on show so soon after the holiday season. And a fourth pair of slip ons never hurt anyone, right? 4? 5? I've lost count…

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the coat!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. It is so darn cute! Strange you say about being a little baby blue obsessed cause I'm noticing a trend occurring across the blogosphere at the moment. I love any pastel colour but this blue is definitely a favourite of mine as well!

    Great post girl :) gotta add you to my 'blog-roll'

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style !
    please let me know if we can follow each other ?
    please let me know
    Thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete