Sunday, 9 February 2014

Lazy Daisy





Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Coat - H+M

After months of lusting after them on Hannah's blog, I bought these Daniel heels when they were in the sale. They're so versatile and very comfy - I can already tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them! The shirt was yet another sale buy (these sales are never ending and I'm not complaining) and I love the way the print changes towards the bottom. To show this off I decided to do the 'half-tuck' which is also a good way of making an outfit look slightly less polished and prim. Again with the camel coat which is the easiest coat to throw on when you're not sure what matches the outfit best. Simply because it matches EVERYTHING.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this look- totally my style!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete