Monday, 17 February 2014

Grey Accents





Dress - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Boots - Zara 

These boots and bag are both new additions and they compliment each other perfectly! I didn't actually realise how good the match was until I was looking at these photos on my laptop afterwards. I like the combination of this floaty feminine Topshop dress with the chunky shearling jacket, which is 100% necessary to keep me warm when the old legs are exposed. The all grey outfit was pretty fitting with the horrendous grey weather that we're having - looking out the window everything just looks a different shade of bleugh. I have a feeling blogging in the summer will be much easier!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress :) I bet you were glad you had that coat on, it's been so cold recently.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh such a cute dress! :D

    Just so you know: I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. If you'd like to take part you can read more about it here. Otherwise, just know that I love your blog! :)

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Those boots are something special aren't they?!

    Love Vanessa xx

    vanessalovesralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete