Friday, 7 February 2014

Gingham





Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Topshop

If in doubt, monochrome head to toe. I wore this out for dinner the other day and it was such a simple outfit to put together. Two pieces are a definite go to if I'm struggling for ideas because they don't require much thought or additions to the outfit. Jewellery-wise I decided to keep it simple with just a selection of Topshop rings I picked up in the sale but I am on the hunt for nice new silver jewellery - the majority of jewellery I own is gold. I added the best-buy-ever boots and this amazing ASOS coat and was good to go. Despite the bruised legs it was quite a classy affair.

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this two piece, definitely think there's a space in my wardrobe for it! Just perfect matched with the white coat, you look great.

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two together, I saw a similar top and skirt from Motel that I had my eye on. Love your coat too!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, I love the two piece and the coat is stunning!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello white coat! love this look!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and skirt... a co-ord is exactly what my wardrobe is missing!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I'm in love with this outfit! the gingham two piece is too cute and looks so fab with the white coat! I need some co-ords in my life
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO in love with the gingham head to toe look atm, you look babe.

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete