Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Favourites





Jacket - Zara (similar)
Trousers - Zara
Top - ASOS
Shoes - Office (similar)

Bold statement coming up but I think these trousers are my favourite item of clothing I own. They cost a mere £29.99, look and feel like real leather and the relaxed fit is so comfortable, unlike skinny leather trousers. Win win win. I am absolutely loving Zara these days, their new collection is amazing and the majority of the pieces are surprisingly low priced! The jacket was yet another sale buy from their never ending sale, I don't understand how they have enough stock to make their sale last well into February but I ain't complaining.

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. All your Zara chat just led me to their website for a swatch of the sale... came away with a new pair of boots ha! It could've been worse I suppose - I managed to stop myself from buying two jackets and a pair of trousers too... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket - such a nice cut x

    ReplyDelete