Wednesday, 19 February 2014

But Baby It's Cold Outside







Coat - Zara
Jacket (underneath) - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS
Sandals - Zara
Bag - Monki @ ASOS (similar here)
Necklace - H+M

Not going to lie, my toes were harmed in the making of this outfit post. The two coats counteract the bare toes somewhat but they were still pretty chilly. I've been looking for a comfortable yet smart pair of trousers for a while and my body shape just doesn't seem compatible with any of Topshop's sizes so here comes ASOS to the rescue. These are such a reasonable price and are super comfortable. Upon linking this coat I realise that I subconsciously appear to have copied the entire look but a monochrome base is such an effortless way to wear a coloured, statement coat while changing the colour of the coat can completely change the look. I'm currently loving this bright yellow one on the zara webiste…as I was saying in my last post, I'm loving all the primary colours in the shops and Zara have a great selection. 

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. A truly gorgeous look! I'm so excited to get me a pair of sandals like that for Summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ma god, this coat, this look anddd THAT yellow coat... Mind blow.

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coat! x
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this coat for ages, think I may have to order because you look amazing in it!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEED these slides too - love how you styled em x

    ReplyDelete