Sunday, 16 February 2014

Another Coat






Dress - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Necklace - Topshop

I liked this dress as soon as I saw it in the 'New In' section of Topshop and had to order it. I love the relaxed fit and how you can dress it up or down. I lusted after this coat while it was online last year but never bought it then when it sold out I decided I needed to have it…fickle old me. I actually got it on ebay for a cheaper price so all's well that ends well! Adding a pair of socks with a pair of boots makes the look a bit more relaxed and casual and not too polished. Gradually the legs are coming out more and more as the temperatures lift very slightly - long may it continue! 

Jen xx 

2 comments:

  1. that coat is gorgeous! Love the bag too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the prints going on in this outfit. that coat is amazing
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete