Monday, 20 January 2014

Two Piece Mad







Jumper and Skirt - Topshop
Polo neck - ASOS
Jacket - ASOS
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop

I do love a two-piece - in winter and summer. I've had this one for ages and do wear the jumper quite a lot but do occasionally like to wear them together too. Still loving these boots and they're still available in all sizes on the website. I would definitely recommend them! This jacket is also part of a matching two piece - a suit that I've worn on the blog before (here) and it's reduced to £18 in the sale! The embellishment and detailing on the suit are amazing and look really expensive. 

Today I summoned the energy to browse the ASOS sale. It's just so big and up till now I didn't really have the energy to look thoroughly but I've actually found some great bargains - including some more suits that are calling my name! Long may the two piece continue!

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. What are you wearing on the lips? It's gorgeous!
    Great look! :) Love your blog!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to let you know you're one of my nominations for the liebster award! check out www.fashionwilleatitself.blogspot.co.uk
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Two pieces are always a winner :)
    Also love the Lipstick, what is it?
    Love Alana xxx
    www.alana-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've styled this two piece & your lipstick goes so well with the whole look :) xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi My Dear ! :* Your blog is so cool ! I want to invite you to mine , and check the shop witch the banner is on the right side of my blog ! You will get 10% discount! I think that u will find in this shop something special for u ;* If u wanna we can follow each other , just follow me and let me know ! I will follow u back as soon as it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty dress and you can totally make it look good!

    Miss Moni
    missmoniblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete