Friday, 10 January 2014

Topshop Haul

Following my Topshop SS14 wishlist post I just couldn't help but take some of my own advice! You'll recognise a couple of these items from that post but another few just couldn't help but slip into the old basket.

I have these mom jeans in a light wash and I loved them all summer so I think now is an appropriate time to invest in a second pair. The pinstripe trousers will be easily dressed up or down and I quite fancy wearing them with the sheer stripe jumper as well! The white ribbed crop top - because you can never have too many basics.


I adore this sweatshirt from the Boutique section, it's so cosy but the ribbed detail adds a little something. The sequin tshirt has some weight to it! It feels very high quality and again can be dressed up or down. All these explanations are just justifications to make myself feel better about my shopping addiction. Then the slip ons...two pairs because when is one of anything ever enough?! I had the plimsolls with the thicker sole but wasn't too keen on them and I much prefer these. Topshop have them in so many different colours and styles...I feel my collection may grow in the near future.

Until next time, Topshop.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the slip ons, I think I'm going to get the fur ones! That striped crop top is lovely too :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove the fur ones! They're in my basket haha, I just can't resist when theyre such bargains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, I love every single piece you featured! I was thinking of trying on some mom jeans when I was in there the other day!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything you picked up! those shoes are a bargain!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete