Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Tick Tock Smock








Dress - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - H+M
Scarf - Vintage
Coat - M+S

I am LOVING these boots. I was in a bidding war for a used pair on ebay which I lost so imagine my delight when they appear in the sale for cheaper than the ebay pair. Sheer joy. They're high enough to wear on a night out but not too high that theyre impratical for everyday wear. I wore this smock dress to three occasions in as many days, it's so versatile for night or day and you can completely change the look of it depending on accessories, shoes etc. Tartan scarves are a favourite to throw on over any outfit, I enjoy the contrasting prints, oh and there's that coat again - let's not talk about it.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. ah love this outfit! I need a tartan scarf in time for the winter coming. that coat is gorg!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm desperate for a smock dress!

    Didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that topshop dress, I wanted to buy it the other day and I still mightttt, eee

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete