Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Still Sale Shopping







Coat - Zara
Jeans - ASOS
Top - ASOS
Boots - Zara 

So, I'm still shopping the sales...sue me. Zara's sale started off pretty poor but now it's getting to that time of the 'further reductions' and I've managed to bag some great bargains. This coat cost just £59.99 in the sale and may even get further reduced so keep an eye! 
I thought an all black outfit would go nicely with the coat. In the past I've avoided black and navy but I actually really like the way they offset each other. Then I added these new cutout boots...no words necessary.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. utterly incredible holy shit! Fave look of yours ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes though....!!! Amazing outfit! I have been into Zara 3 times in the past week..I can't get enough x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is going STRAIGHT in the pile of your clothes that I plan to steal x

    ReplyDelete