Thursday, 2 January 2014

SS14 Topshop Wishlist

Sequin tee / Gold boots / Green jacquard co-ord (top,bottom) / Black peplum top / Coke sweat

Now that the excitement of the boxing day sales is waning my eyes wander back to the New In sections of my favourite websites. Here's my latest wishlist from good old Topshop. My particular favourites are the gold lace up boots and the sequin tee. The festive season may be coming to an end but sequins are always OK. I wasn't a huge fan of the skort when it was everywhere back in summer but I really like the way Topshop have mixed it up with this green one. I can see my relationship with Topshop is going to continue for another long and pricey year. 

Jen xx


2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go shopping! Topshop will be my first stop next time I'm in town! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the gold boots are something else!

    ReplyDelete