Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Mono Beanie







Jeans - ASOS
Jumper - Zara
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Topshop (many alternatives here)
Scarf - ASOS

I feel like for ages all I wore was a shirt and jumper combo with jeans (or maybe a skirt if I was feeling wild) but this winter it feels like I can renew all my jumpers and make them look totally different by slipping on a plain polo neck or tshirt underneath instead. I know that's so simple but I think it changes the look of an outfit quite a lot! 

This Topshop coat is a new fave. It looks so expensive and it goes with anything. It's not too OTT but it's slightly more interesting that just a plain coat thanks to its faux fur texture.

The only other requirement for this otherwise simple outfit is some lipstick and you're good to go. This one is from Topshop and has been a favourite over the last few months.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Hurrah, another ripped-jeans-lover! Lovely outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, it makes me miss winter!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style :) I found your blog via The Little Magpie and the pictures from your Paris trip are beautiful!

    Great blog and post! I am now following you :)

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great outfit, so simple and effortless

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete