Monday, 13 January 2014

Jog On






Faux leather joggers - Topshop
Silver top - Topshop (other colours here)
Heels - Zara
Bag - Monki at ASOS 
Jacket - ASOS 

I bought these trousers aaages ago and couldn't find a nice outfit to go with them / kind of forgot I had them because I was a bit scared of them. They're not a style I'd usually wear but one night when I was having a I-have-nothing-to-wear mare I decided to give it a go. They're super comfy and just an effortless choice for a night out. I like them paired with the delicate Zara strappy sandals and my new clutch was the perfect finishing touch. It's so big you can chuck in anything you want without the usual delicate handbag problems of going out. Win win situation. 

Jen xx



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I am Ivan, owner of the fashion online fashion store "Ivory Brand" (www.IvoryBrand.com). We also have a fashion tips blog (www.Blog.IvoryBrand.com) like you. We just see your blog and it's so interested! Right now we have english and spanish version. We have bloggers, from London, Denver (US), Barcelona... but we are looking for new english and french bloggers. Do you want to collaborate with us? You would release a new section for you! Please, contact us: contact@ivorybrand.com

    We will wait your reply.
    Best regards,

    Ivan G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels are beautiful!!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's Topshop 'Straight Ace'..I absolutely love it!

      Delete