Thursday, 23 January 2014

Having a Ball





Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Zara
Earrings - ASOS
Watch - CASIO at ASOS

My university annual ball took place recently and this is what I wore. I had a few old dresses that I was considering wearing but a waaay back in October I saw this on ASOS and just had to buy it. The loose fit allows for thorough enjoyment of the three course meal and the intricate velvet detailing means that few accessories are required. I wore my trusty Casio watch, some statement earrings and these stunning strappy Zara sandals. I love the style and the real success factor was that nobody was wearing the same dress! 

Jen xx


9 comments:

  1. This is stunning!

    www.andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, love your makeup!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gaaahd!! You look so gorgeous!! Your make up is so lovely! And that dress!!! :)

    Becca xxx
    www.astorywithoutsoundtracks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is perfect, you look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word: wow! That dress is a gem and you look stunning in it. I love a dress which doesn't require to many extra add on and accessories to elevate it to wow status.

    Love Vanessa xx

    vanessalovesralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look incredible! I love your makeup, and that dress is so stunning
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute! I love what you chose to wear for your ball.

    Amy xxx

    www.floatylemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning dress!
    I love the colour!
    I have just had my graduation ball if you would like to look at my recent post?
    Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete