Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Final Paris Round Up

A festive Notre Dame 

Thought I'd share a few final Paris photos with you all as I didn't get good pics of every outfit. It was so lovely and festive in the run up to Christmas!


Cocktails and sushi...a winning combination
Playsuit and Necklace - Tosphop

Macaroons from Laduree

Obligatory Eiffel Tower shot

Parisian pizza of course 
Coat and Skirt - ASOS
Jumper - Topshop


L'escargot - never again
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Top and Earrings - ASOS




Dress - Zara


Dress - Topshop

7 comments:

  1. Paris looks so beautiful! Love your stye, just found your blog through The Little Magpie and I love it!

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely :) I miss Paris! I have a lock on Pont d'Arts which my boyfriend and I put there on my 21st birthday.


    BRB spewing up in my mouth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I love these photos and your blog, I'm a new follower! I can't wait to venture around paris one day!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style hun! Looks like you had an amazing time :) xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs, you saw lots, looks like you had a wonderful time there! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumpsuit and top combination :)

    ReplyDelete