Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Creased






Dress - Topshop (similar here and here)
Earrings - ASOS
Boots - Zara

Firstly, happy 2014 everyone!!

This was my Christmas Eve outfit so better get it out there before the festive season is well and truly over! I had approximately 90 seconds to change after arriving home from Paris and leaving the flat again to go to my parents' party, so it was a quick one and my coat is obviously still creased from being in the case! I got this dress when Topshop had their pre-christmas reductions and there was also a 15% off promo that day so I think I paid a measly £24 for it. These heel/boots are my go to when it's an occasion that merits heels but when I want to be able to keep them on my feet all night. They're so comfortable and easy to walk in but still quite glam and party-suitable!

There are a lot of exclamation marks in this post so I was obviously very excited for NYE when I wrote it yesterday...

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. I am still in love with your coat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and your lip colour is gorgeous! x
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice coat :) I'm still yet to find my perfect winter coat.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with this outfit, the lipstick is so beautiful, is my one of my favs :)

    http://cmjncr.blogspot.fr
    https://www.facebook.com/Cmjncr
    https://twitter.com/cmjncr
    (we follow back fashion blogs just tell us who you are <3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic , love love love your style xx

    ReplyDelete