Friday, 31 January 2014

Check Again








Suit - ASOS (Blazer, Skirt)
Jumper - Topshop (in white here)
Boots - Topshop 
Necklace - Accessorize

As you all know, I love a two piece, and suits are no exception. I just find that mostly they become so expensive by the time you buy both bits so I was thrilled when I saw this one in the ASOS sale. I love the 90s feel of the oversized jacket and the wrap design of the skirt. Again, this one can be dressed up or down and as I was so layered up on top I decided to get the legs out for a change. The jumper is from the Boutique section of Topshop. I always love that line but its just so pricey! This was only £40 after student discount so not bad actually. It's super cost and the ribbed detail makes it a bit more exciting than a plain old sweat top, I'm considering buying the white as well but trying to restrain myself!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit.. SUPER cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab two-piece! I'm loving the check mixed with a bit of stripes
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you to take part in the Liebster Award, it's used to get new bloggers more involved in the blogging community! You answer the questions I've provided for you, then create your own questions to ask your fellow bloggers! My questions for you and further info can be found on my blog :) http://itsthesmallthingsla.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete