Sunday, 19 January 2014

Camouflage





Tshirt - eBay
Pinny dress - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Topshop
Parka - Zara

This faux leather dress from Miss Selfridge was a complete bargain. I stumbled upon it when I was doing my NYE inspiration post and on top of it being in the sale, everything on the website had 30% off that day...it was meant to be! By just changing the top you wear under the pinafore, the look can be completely transformed, and taken from day to night, easily. The camo tshirt was also extremely cheap and I love the way it looks with the dress. I perhaps could have chosen a more feminine shoe but I like the way these boots finish off the look. At least if I decide to join the army I have my outfit sorted.

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Stopped myself from buying a similar pinny from H&M today but after seeing this I might have to pop back in! x

    krawczykie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the previous looks and blog :)

    Wanna follow girlie? Let me know here,

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Greetings from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete