Friday, 17 January 2014

Bow Down




Jumper - Topshop
Top (underneath) - ASOS
Skirt - Zara
Headband - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Jacket - ASOS 
Necklace - Topshop

It was extremely windy when these photos were getting taken so unfortunately only a select few survived the delete button! I got this headband in the Topshop sale and when it arrived it was slightly bigger than I had anticipated but I do like it nonetheless. It is a perfect match for my other sale buy of the Zara skirt and it actually came in very handy in the wind. Gooooodness knows what my hair would have looked like without it!

Jen xx


5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and those boots! Lovely outfit :)

    Julia x
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11545997/jewels-and-driftwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks amazing on you, that bow is adorable
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!!!
    Wanna follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Just let me know and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is utterly amazing! Such fantastic style you have my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah I love this coat/jacket! that colour is perfect
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete