Sunday, 12 January 2014

Blue on Blue






Coat - M+S
Jumper - GAP
Polo neck - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Dune (last year)
Hat - Primark
Necklace - Topshop

This is the second colour I've bought this jumper in. I bought it in camel a few weeks ago (on the blog here) and then when it popped up in the sale I had to snap it up again. This is quite a different look for me, I'm not too keen on knee high boots but I got these last year after seeing a similar pair on Kourtney Kardashian and hunted down the closest alternative I could find. I don't wear them too often but they're handy to have in the back of the wardrobe for bad weather! This wee beanie was a mere £2 from Primark (it would be rude not to) and I like how the two shades of blue go together. Oh, and another of my favourite polo necks - of course.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. I love that coat and that blue colour. makes me want winter back!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete