Monday, 6 January 2014

Better Late Than Never






Shirt - Topshop (sold out, some on ebay here)
Jeans - ASOS
Jacket - Vintage
Boots - Zara

I'm a bit late to the party with this shirt, but better late than never eh? I suppose fashion is actually the opposite of that but that isn't going to stop me buying a pretty shirt with hearts on it. I got mine on ebay for only a couple pounds extra than RRP and I think there are still a few on there if you have a search!
This jacket was a vintage fair find years ago and I've had disappointingly few wears, but I'm going to try and change that. Consider it another of my crucial New Year's Resolutions?

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. That shit is amazing! New Look had one similar not long back, I regret not picking it up.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, so casual yet chic! :)

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, really like the vintage jacket in this combination ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look , you're gorgeousx x

    ReplyDelete