Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Basics







Jeans - ASOS
Jumper - Topshop
Grey top (underneath) - H+M Men
Jacket - Vintage
Slip-ons - Topshop

This is such a lazy, comfy outfit but it was the ideal situation to take my checked slip ons for a spin. I just kept the rest of the outfit pretty neutral to let them stand out but I think I could have done with another bit of colour somewhere - lipstick perhaps would have done the trick!
Yes, you read it correctly, the top I'm wearing underneath is from the mens' section of H+M. When it comes to basics I much prefer the mens' fit. I'm not a fan of a cap sleeve and I don't like tshirts to be fitted so I usually go for an XS or S male size and they're perfect.
As you can see I'm keeping to my new years' resolution of wearing this old jacket and so far I'm enjoying it! I'll keep you posted on my progress..

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment