Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Baby Blue



I'm sure you're all embracing and enjoying the overwhelming amount of pastels in all the shops right now. I personally am going to keep the pale pink alive into spring but another colour I'm loving is baby blue. Winter is supposedly coming to an end but with the temperatures we're suffering through right now, I can't help but continue to shop those 'Coats & Jackets' sections. I saw this amazing Front Row Shop coat on Megan's blog and fell madly, deeply in love (with the coat). It was out of stock but I bookmarked it and kept checking back. One day it was back in stock so I snapped it up but this morning I got an email to say it sold out so they're refunding me..WAAAH. I then went a bit blue coat mad and looked on every website (with the excuse of this post keeping me going) and bought this Miss Selfridge one. Hopefully I will receive this one or I won't be able to handle the disappointment.

I love the two leather options so mix it up a bit, especially the pastel Zara one. Perfect for spring. The River Island blazer is in there if you're still keeping checks alive as well and I love the neon detail on this Miss Selfridge one.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I have my eye on the Zara ones, especially the biker jacket!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That front row shop coat is AMAZING! LOVE IT
    I'm holding a MAC giveaway that ends tonight and would love for you to check it out :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the pastel blues in shops just now, especially Zara! Quite a refreshing change to all the pink we've had recently.

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue Zara biker jacket is amazing!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete