Saturday, 28 December 2013

Vintage Leather














Shorts - ASOS
Jumper - Topshop
Black top - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Boots - Ebay
Scarf - ASOS
Coat - Next

Finally. A pair of leather shorts that doesn't expose more than should be seen in daylight. My body shape just doesn't seem compatible with Topshop shorts so these ASOS vintage ones were a breath of fresh air. They're super comfy and definitely more appropriate for every day wear than a pair of cheek-skimmers!  I can't get enough of these ASOS crop top turtle necks, I now have accumulated 2 in black and 1 in white. They are just so handy to throw on under a jumper in winter...a nice wee change from a shirt collar. 

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and obviously now the pertinent question...what to wear on New Year's Eve?! Time to get sale shopping - which I have already spent a morning doing...see my sale haul post here!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment