Thursday, 19 December 2013

Pink Coat 2.0









Coat - ASOS
Jumper - Topshop
Dress - New Look @ ASOS
Boots - Ebay 
Necklace - Topshop

Having uploaded these photos I realised this is a very similar outfit to my previous post with this pink coat but throwing a nice jumper over a silky slip dress is just so effortless and looks great. What can I say...I'm consistent. These boots were an absolute bargain from ebay and look like they came straight out of Topshop. Ruby Woo lipstick from MAC is a perfect finishing touch to any outfit...you can't go wrong with a bold red lip.

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. I really really want that coat, such a nice colour!
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is insanely beautiful, lovely outfit as always! :) xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete