Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Mostly Black Everything





Coat - Topshop (similar styles here, here, here and here)
Scarf - ASOS
Gloves - Esprit @ ASOS
Hat - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Trainers - Nike @ JD Sports

This is one of two outfits I managed to photograph in Paris. It was extremely cold hence the layers and massive duvet-like coat. I've had a similar style of hat from Topshop before and it was way too big so I was a bit worried the same would happen with this one, but it's the perfect fit and oh-so-cosy. It also livens up an otherwise all black everything outfit which would be a bit boring. The gloves were stylish AND functional - they have small areas on the finger tips to allow the use of a touch phone while wearing them...amazing. 
I love this Cheap Monday ASOS dress, it's so simple and comfortable yet still looks quite nice and interesting so in the rare few seconds that the coat came off, at least the suffering was worth it. 
In Paris, comfy shoes are an absolute necessity with all the sightseeing and aimless wandering - I got these from the kids section of JD Sports. They go up to a UK size 5.5 (which doesn't sounds very juniot to me) and they're much cheaper than the adults' versions! They barely left my feet the whole trip. 

This will be the last post of the year for me. I didn't feel it necessary to do a year's round up as I've only been at this a few months so hopefully next year there will be more for me to say!! I hope everyone has a lovely night tonight!

Jen xx

1 comment: