Sunday, 15 December 2013

Abominable







Coat - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - River Island 

You may be looking at these photos and wondering where on earth my arms are, but this coat is just so cosy that you must make the most of this at all times and keep hands in the pockets!
As with a few of my recent purchases, I worried that I wouldn't get a lot of wear out of this jacket, but I've actually found that it goes with a huge variety of outfits and colours so I'm pleasantly surprised.

I have to say I'm not feeling festive at all...the weather has just been rainy and windy and not the cold, crisp winter wonderland that one yearns for at this time of year. Let's hope this turns around pronto as crimbo is a mere 10 days away. YAAAY.

Jen xx

PS - I uploaded loads to my ebay page, search seller:jhan87009 and grab yourself a crimbo bargy!

No comments:

Post a Comment