Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Repeat Offender






Coat, Jeans, Cardigan, Boots, Socks, Necklace - all Topshop

Here I am, wearing chartreuse again. I just can't get enough of this coat. I absolutely love the colour and the feel of it. I realised when I uploaded these photos to my computer that this outfit is almost identical to another blog post I have done (here) - even down to the socks - THE SHAME. 
Anywaaaaay, I'm looking forward to experimenting with different looks involving this coat. You should be excited too.

I'm off for dinner tonight in this stunning suit from ASOS. I think it's the perfect cocktail sipping outfit, don't you?!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow pretty rainbow in the background :) that coat is seriously bright, pretty awesome though.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete