Monday, 25 November 2013

Oh, Fedora





Shirt - Zara
Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - River Island
Fedora - River Island
Necklace - Topshop

If any of you have been following me on Twitter, you'll know all about my fedora anxieties. I've wanted one for ages and finally I took the plunge but I'm still really nervy about wearing it. I'm just gonna have to go for it and I'm sure I'll get used to it! I'm not usually a massive fan of dogtooth but I just loved this shirt when I saw it, and I think having just a hint of it showing with the collar adds a nice touch to an otherwise quite bland outfit.
Also, this frizzball that you can see is what my hair delightfully looks like when I leave it to dry. Not the nicest style but I just can't be bothered sometimes!

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Really bladdy gorgeous! such a great chilled out look and you can do no wrong with a good fedora!

    ReplyDelete