Monday, 4 November 2013

Monster Scrunch









Jacket - Topshop (last year, similar shapes hereherehere)
Jeans - Topshop
T-shirt - eBay
Bag - ASOS
Velvet Scrunchie - Topshop (in green here
Boots - Zara

I've been looking for a new pair of black jeans for a while and decided to go for the Topshop Jamie style. They are naturally ankle grazers so I got them in length 34" so that they'd be full length. I have them in grey-black in normal length so it's nice to mix it up a bit. I got this coat last winter and I still love it so much, I just think it glams out a day-to-day outfit and just looks so polished. One downside - warm it AIN'T but you can easily fit some cosy knitwear underneath due to the loose fit. With these boots, it's important to chose the outfit wisely, with skirts and dresses they can cut off your legs a bit because they come up quite high on the ankle!
Keeping the best until last etc...I love this scrunchie. The velvet fabric is so lush and wintery and I love matching my lipstick to it! Aaaaand they have them in glitter on the Topshop website now...LOOK!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. love this topshop coat :) I almost bought it last year.

    xx Vivi
    frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous , that coat is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous look! I adore your coat and your boots are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt. got a tank top like this in summer and i loved the dog print.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete