Friday, 1 November 2013

Kandee Baby

I discovered Kandee shoes when they were featured many times on the gorgeous Ashley Madekwe's blog. They are stunning shoes but at first glance are quite pricey. However, they very often have extremely good sales with reductions up to 70% off!! Too good to resist.
I personally own two pairs:
Kandee Cosmic Pumps in Purple

Kandee Goldie Pumps in Gold 

I got both of these in sales for about £30 each - such a bargain!
Even at full price I think it would be worth it because they are very high quality shoes so expensive looking!


Ashley Madekwe's blog has brought many a stunning pair of shoes into my life. Including these amazing zara two tone sandals and these zara cowboy boots. These are the Peanut pumps. I have been pining for these for over a year now but they are not current season. I have seen them many times on Ashley's blog (here and here) and have been trolling ebay for them but no luck as of yet!  




When it comes to their current collection, these are my two faves but they are both sold out in my size unfortunately:

Kandee sugar cane pump

Kandee dream pump

Any day now the new collection is due to arrive on the website and here is a spine tingling taster of what's to come. Can't wait.

Jen xx


1 comment:

  1. Woooow. So pretty, but I definitely couldn't walk in those!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete