Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Jackie Jacquard









Trousers - H+M
Jumper - Topshop
Jacket - ASOS
Bag - ASOS
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Topshop
Necklace - H+M

I can never seem to find a pair of cigarette style trousers that fit my body and I had almost given hope that I ever would when I found this gorgey pair in H+M. They were only £29.99 and look and feel really expensive so all in all a success I would say! I love the combination of them and my Topshop fluffy jumper, I didn't think I'd get this much wear out of it as it's quite a distinctive colour but I've actually worn it loads!

I know I look a bit of a moody cow in these photos but I have a really sore mouth ulcer that was causing me extreme discomfort during the phototaking - #bloggerproblems eh?!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. truly bladdy gorgeous! you always have the best outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trousers, they go so well with the jumper! Great outfit.

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete