Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Date Night









Suit - ASOS
Cami - Topshop (available in many colours)
Heels - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Lipstick - Straight Ace - Topshop

I've finally done it. I have found a perfect purple lipstick. No too black and not red / pink. Perfy! I wore this suit out for a nice dinner at the weekend and I absolutely love it. It felt so glamorous and the beading detail is amazing. You'll see this along with the Cheap Monday ring on my previous post - an ASOS haul. I've already worn the jacket again with a more casual outfit and I think I'll get a lot of wear of both pieces over the festive season!

Jen xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the suit, and the lipstick is gorgeous! x

    KirstyDoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete