Thursday, 28 November 2013

Checkmate













Jeans - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Boots - River Island 

I've wanted a pair of ripped jeans for a while but have been quite nervy to get my knees out. However, after I got used to having cold little knees I really liked these ASOS jeans. They'll be perfect in summer, but didn't feel at all out of place on a cold winter's day. This coat - I found it in the 'Buy it now or regret it later' rack in Topshop and boy I'm glad I did "Buy it now". It's quite lightweight but slightly oversized so allows for some good old layering. This outfit is a good example of comfortable clothes that look quite smart and put together without trying too hard. 

I am now however, facing a problem in that I have too many coats that I want to take to Paris next month but I'm only going for 4 days so outfit planning is going to be a struggle...

Jen xx


2 comments: