Thursday, 7 November 2013

Chartreuse Darling










Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Boots - River Island

Chartreuse. Never had I heard the word until it appeared all over the Topshop website this Autumn! Now I can't get enough of it. This jumper feels delightful, it's so cosy and I think it goes nicely with the camo jacket I got last year. You can expect to see a lot more of this new found colour on the blog soon cause I also snapped up this stunner of a coat.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Jen I love your hair colour! Great outfit too!
    xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do like your jacket :)

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this reminds me that i need to wear my camo jacket more! love the mix of colours :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete