Sunday, 17 November 2013

ASOS Haul

If any of you follow me on twitter you'll know that I came home to a ridiculous amount of ASOS packages on Friday. This was due to a combination of (a very small amount of) Christmas shopping, a very low standard of self discipline when it comes to shopping and my subscription to ASOS premier which gives me free next day delivery as often as I want! However, my bank balance isn't enjoying this as much as I am. 

First things first, coats. My main love. I already have this cocoon coat in pink (seen on the blog here) but I simply couldn't resist the white version as well. I'm going to Paris next month and I think the white coat will most definitely be in my suitcase for that trip. Also, this checked coat. I have seen this coat in so many magazines over the last few weeks (feels like months) and literally checked the 'new in' page every single day for it to come in. It is quite pricey but feels so expensive and good quality and it's just so beautiful that I don't even care!


Next, I got these two amazing festive party dresses. I think I'll wear the one on the right on Christmas Day. It's never too early to plan that outfit. And the silver metallic one would be perfect for a festive night out and would be easily dressed up or down! I always add my favourite items to my saved items list because ASOS have a cheeky wee habit of reducing things for no apparent reason. So I keep them saved then if I see them reduced I just snap them up.

This little collection of accessories were all such bargains. They were all reduced and both the Cheap Monday ring and the gold cocktail ring just look so expensive and high end. I can't wait to wear them.

Last but certainly not least I got this stunning embellished suit. I coudn't wait to wear it and ended up wearing it out on Friday night. I got these two pairs of shoes - the silver sandals would be perfect for a more fancy occasion whereas these white shoes would be perfect for wearing the suit during the day with just a basic tee underneath!

Happy Shopping everyone!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. I looove the white shoes right here at the end!
    They're gorgeous!

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the check coat and the white shoes, gorgeous.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete