Wednesday, 23 October 2013

The Pink Coat










Dress - Zara
Lace Top - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Coat - ASOS (sold out)

Ladies and gentleman, the pink coat. Unfortunately this one sold out in record time but they still have the stunning white version and a similar teal one on ASOS which I'm trying to stop myself from buying. I'm struggling. I got this one in a size smaller than usual and it has a nice, oversized fit. Expect to see more of it on the blog soon, I'm excited to experiment with other looks!

On the subjects of stunning coats, here are three amazing monochrome ones I NEED (1,2,3) - too dramatic? This will be a long winter with all this temptation...

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that coat is amazing! It's so pretty but I know I could definitely not pull it off. The teal one sounds nice, off to have a browse (I've already been on ASOS half the night).
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat looks FABULOUS on you :)

    ReplyDelete