Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Shiny




Top - Topshop
Skirt - H+M
Sandal boots - Topshop

So I've just returned from 48 hours in Portugal - my family have a timeshare out there so David and I decided to pop out for a couple days since it was the holiday weekend! It gave me one last chance to whip out the summer clothes before packing them up for the long, cold winter. I wore this out for dinner on the first night and I think I could actually wear this in autumn at home with a pair of tights and a jacket. It got dark so early there so I actually put the outfit on again the next day to get some of the pics - hence the different hair and jewellery - OOPS.

Jen xx 







2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and you have amazing style! Really enjoyed having a flick through your blog :)

    I've just started blogging and you've really inspired me to do some more fashion posts!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute :) Love the mix of metallics

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete