Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Seaside Shenanigans









Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Newbalance
Shirt - GAP
Jumper - Mango
Sunglasses - Rayban
Handbag - Topshop

I've been pining after a black pair of New Balance trainers for a while now and since taking the plunge I have not looked back.They look slightly like referee shoes but I enjoy that quality. 
Another thing I enjoy is mixing prints and I think this Mango jumper compliments the GAP shirt perfectly. 

I am an absolute sucker for a discount code and just spotted on BANK they have 20% off all trainers until midnight! I just snapped up these beauties at a bargainous (is that a word?) price and can't wait for them to arrive! Get yourselves over there before the clock strikes twelve people!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Loving the trainers a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I miss the beach! Looking lovely :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete