Tuesday, 29 October 2013

ModCloth Lovin'

The wonderful Amy over at ModCloth contacted me with the opportunity to take part in a little styling challenge for their website. I hadn't heard of ModCloth before but after perusing the website I definitely want to put an order in. Their prices are very reasonable and they have recently started shipping to the UK!

The key piece is this gorgeous sweater from their private label collection:

And here is how I decided to style it:

I went for a more casual look for an autumn / winter day and absolutely love the boots. They look super comfortable and they would go with ANYTHING. I also can't get enough of the leather look rucksack.

While I was looking through the website I just had to mention these two pieces as well. I think this skirt is so fun and this leather jumpsuit is just amazing. I'll definitely be back on ModCloth soon! Check out the website for yourselves!

Jen xx



2 comments:

  1. I am in love with those boots! & you can't ever go wrong with leather in fall! Lovw your blog, now following :)

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots you choose are precious. perfect for the season and such a unique piece. love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete