Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Hazzaweiner!












Playsuit - Topshop
Crop Top - ASOS
Boots - Topshop
Socks - Topshop

Happy halloween everybody. As you can see I've gone all out with my halloween socks...

Nabbed this wee beaut of a bronze top in the ASOS sale for a sweet £5 and I think I will become quite attached to it over the coming festive period!

Hope everybody is enjoying trick or treating, I'm going to put my onesie on and snuggle up in the dark so don't come to my house.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I need a playsuit in my life, this looks really nice on you :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) Happy Halloween!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet outfit

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete