Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Feline Good







Dress - ASOS
Bag - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Coat - Zara Kids 

The first thing I should tell you about this is - I really hate cats. I'm allergic to and repulsed by them, but for some reason I felt compelled to purchase this dress. And I certainly don't regret it. It's such a nice print and super comfy. I actually got it in a size 12 because that was all that was left at the time and cause it's a smock size doesn't really matter. Although they now have it back in stock in most sizes so get over there quick!
Also - isn't this bag the cutest little thing you've ever seen!? It's now nearly half price so also check that out.
There was a pic of me actually wearing the coat, but I looked like I just saw a ghost so sadly, it didn't make the cut...

Jen xx









































1 comment:

  1. The dress looks fab on you! Smock dresses are so hit and miss on me!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete