Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Co-ord Creation






Trousers and Shirt - Gap
Jumper - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

In summer I couldn't get enough of co-ord outfits and I love that the trend is continuing into winter although winter sets do tend to be slightly more expensive if they are made up of trousers and jumpers / jackets etc. I got this GAP set in summer time but it transitions well into the cold months with the addition of a snazzy wee jumper!
I have just got home from Portugal - with a cold, WHYYY - so will be getting some outfit posts up from there soon!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous! Love the clashing of prints xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one for too many patterns or anything, I love minimal fashion but something about this outfit works for me! Love it :)

    www.supremelise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete