Monday, 23 September 2013

Thrifted





Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Nike
Jacket - The £10 Thrift Store

This jacket is one of many great items I have found at The £10 thrift store. It is a Glasgow based vintage shop but they have fairs in Edinburgh quite often I think! When it first opened every item was £10 which was a great bargain if you were buying a jacket / shoes but they have now changed it to a system where you pay by the weight of your items! It's £15/kg - when I first went in I didn't really have   a clue if that would work out cheap or not but this jacket is super light so I ended up getting this plus two heavy denim shirts and it was still less than a kilo so paid £12 - YES. 
I also picked up these trainers in the kids' department of the JJB Sports closing down sale last year for £10. Who knew they would become so damn trendy?!

Jen xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow what great bargains you had :) I never find anything good in any form of cheaper shop, just tatty ornaments lol!
    Amy
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket is such a find!
    thankyou for sending your link over!

    AFASHIONFIX.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete