Thursday, 26 September 2013

Pinny







Pinafore - ASOS
Cardigan - Tosphop
Boots - Topshop
Crop top - Topshop
Bag - Topshop

I know already that this cardi will be one of my faves this A/W and at £38 it's actually surprisingly cheap for Topshop knitwear (they have a nearly identical one for £45..I can't really tell the difference). Also, this pinny dress can be quite versatile and when the weather gets colder it would be nice with a long sleeved top / shirt underneath, so it's quite a good transitional piece. I'm loving these boots, seen in another post here, they're super comfy and good for every day wear! 
Anyway, I'm away to snuggle in my new coat that just arrived. I think I got the last one on the website and it's technically not my size but I couldn't resist..it's just so pretty. Will be on the blog soon OBV!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it can be worked for formal or casual but I am Loving the way you have styled it :)
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just had a peek at your blog, your holiday looked amazing! now following you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that pinafore is so gorgeous. Your figure looks incredible!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you! Trust me, that is a select few of the photos haha, the pinny holds you in nicely! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete