Thursday, 19 September 2013

Metallic Madness





Metallic Tee - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Blazer - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Necklace - Topshop

When these boots arrived in the post last week I simply had to get them on my feet ASAP. I got a Zara voucher for my birthday from my lovely cousins and oh-em-gee the Zara website is amazing just now...took me a few hours to cut down my basket to an acceptable price! I think this metallic tshirt will come in handy over the coming weeks and I'm already looking forward to styling it different ways so keep an eye out! While all the individual pieces in this outfit are quite simple, I think they go together quite nicely and compliment the boots - my new best pals - perfectly!

Jen xx


1 comment:

  1. That metallic t-shirt is awesome! I really like it paired up with the white blazer :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete