Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Birthday Suit







Playsuit - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop
Belt - Hobbs
Bag - Accessorize
Heels - Zara

So, I turned 22 at the weekend and made my best effort at drawing it out into a weekend-long birthday extravaganza! I wore this playsuit to go for some cocktails with some pals and I just love it. The colour is so rich and the fabric feels super expensive. I don't think this fabric would cope well with drink spillages but miraculously I managed to avoid this the entire night...RESULT!

Also, on my actual birthday, I wore this wee Topshop number to go for a meal with my family and the boyfriend. You'll probably notice a wee similarity between my two pairs of birthday shoes...I now have these sandals in white, gold and black...I'm addicted. They just look so classy and delightful, I can't get enough! I wonder what colour will be next.




Dress - Topshop
Heels - Zara

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. You're such a wee babe! I must have completely missed your birthday on facey b, so happy belated birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of the dress is beautiful! It really compliments your skin tone xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a gorgeous playsuit! Love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue is so stunning, you look fabulous!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue playsuit, such a vivid colour :) Hope you had a lovely birthday!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete