Sunday, 8 September 2013

Anorak Chic






Playsuit - Motel Rocks
Heels - Topshop
Necklace - Zara
Bag - Topshop
Jacket - H+M

I can safely say that this is the first time I've worn an anorak on a night out. We were going to a friend's club night in Glasgow and it was the most disgusting weather ever..full on stormy torrential rain all night and freezing. Unpleasant to say the least. Just as well I haven't brought the instant tan out yet or I would have been a streaky mess! I love this playsuit from Motel Rocks, it's such a great fit and v comfy. These shoes from Topshop would definitely snap an ankle if you were to topple over but they are surprisingly comfortable due to the high platform! I thought this wee Zara necklace would add a bit of colour to the B+W outfit, I got it for my birthday and couldn't wait to wear it. It also goes well with my sexy waterproof jacket...handy.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. I really love this! + I genunily think that the jacket looks so cool with the playsuit, makes it a little bit 'cooler' haha. You have amazing style, your blog deserves waaaay more readers!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit and those heels...wow

    such a lovely outfit!

    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable :) Love the playsuit and necklace

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that necklace is rather pretty! I really like this look you've put together :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete