Tuesday, 24 September 2013

A Day in the Country







Jacket - Next
Jumper - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban

At the weekend, we took a wee trip down to Manchester to stay with my brother and his girlfriend and on the Saturday we drove to Lyme Park where Pride and Prejudice was filmed! The house and the surrounding gardens are beautiful and it was such nice weather so a good day was had by all.
I saw this stunner of a jacket on The Little Magpie blog and simply couldn't help myself. It's so cosy and perfect for my AW13 wardrobe! I'm looking forward to styling it in lots of different ways.
Finally, these little booties were such a bargain at £36 - £32.40 with student discount - and I love them. They feel really good quality and since I was quite unsure of whether or not I could pull them off I didn't want to spend too much on them.

Jen xx 


4 comments:

  1. love your outfit!!
    just followed you! keep in touch!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss jacket twins! Love your do hair longtime by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want that coat even more now! i've tried it on like three times! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit
    Amazing jacket
    xx

    ReplyDelete